Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Welcome back. :smile: Feel free to pm me with any changes you would like to make to your account.
Hi Mom, I don't know about pm's. I'm thinking it's Personal Messages. I have an iMac. Or is this an internal thing? I apologize for my cluelessness. Would it be OK if I just posted my email address and once I knew you got it I could delete it? I just want to update my email address so I don't get locked out like with Facebook.

Hi Mom, I don't know about pm's. I'm thinking it's Personal Messages. I have an iMac. Or is this an internal thing? I apologize for my cluelessness. Would it be OK if I just posted my email address and once I knew you got it I could delete it?
NO! Please don't.... give me a sec and I'll show you what to do...

Okay.... sorry for my abruptness... I've had a couple glasses of wine and a dab and am a bit buzzed... and didn't want you posting personal information that others may inadvertently see. Plus it took me a minute to figure out how to put an arrow on the pic LOL...

Look here.... you will see a message waiting for you.

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 9.02.15 PM.jpeg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back