Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Like @Accept, @Disrupt is an on line persona of no one. Here, because the same personae are discussing the same things in different places. :mental:
Welcome to the Asylum @Disrupt :biggrin:

409c28f85ebfee684c9f47490e3aa8574f2e8a1a628ffefc8bcfc73979fa8a65.jpg

Hello everyone, my name is Ben and I'm the guy in behind the cameras at DynaVap. I create all the video and photography content as well as manage social media for DynaVap. I found this forum because it popped in the analytics for our weekly YouTube Live show, DynaVap Live.

I'm always pleased to interact with our very enthusiastic customers and I'm rather humbled that you guys post our videos before I get a chance.

I've been shooting George's VapCap videos and photos since 2015, so I've seen quite a bit of cool stuff... and I might be able to answer some questions. (if I'm not busy making more videos)

Hello everyone, my name is Ben and I'm the guy in behind the cameras at DynaVap. I create all the video and photography content as well as manage social media for DynaVap. I found this forum because it popped in the analytics for our weekly YouTube Live show, DynaVap Live.

I'm always pleased to interact with our very enthusiastic customers and I'm rather humbled that you guys post our videos before I get a chance.

I've been shooting George's VapCap videos and photos since 2015, so I've seen quite a bit of cool stuff... and I might be able to answer some questions. (if I'm not busy making more videos)

Thanks for all the vids, one of the things I love about DynaVap is how close you guys are with our community.

Great to have you on the forum buddy. :thumbsup:

Vassuper VAS'ers! NewVape here in sunny Florida and we're stoked to add this forum to our morning roundup during our daily breakfast of champions! (FlowerPot + triple Mocha otherwise known as the Eugene Speedball) Hit me up for any product related questions or comments, we'll have a thread for the FlowerPot and hopefully, our Pax accessories can fit right in here too. I see many legendary, sage, vape advisors here so we look forward to many sessions with all of ya!

Great vids, too. Really like how they are shot, like George's Paririe Home Champanion sort of laid back vibe, and of course I really like my various VCs.

Welcome and please do stop by and add content. :thumbsup::headbang:

Hello everyone,
long time smoker from europe here,
considering switching to vape since a few years.
Tried a few vapes, now with vapcaps quitting combustion gets in sight.
I'm trying to spread the word about vaping around here,
and you're insiring so keep up.

Good to have you here @Kataoka and even better to hear you are starting to enjoy vaping. You made a solid choice with the Vapcap as your first vape. It's one I often recommend to people making the switch over to vapor. :thumbsup:

Make yourself at home and let us know if you have any questions.

Good to have you here @Kataoka and even better to hear you are starting to enjoy vaping. You made a solid choice with the Vapcap as your first vape. It's one I often recommend to people making the switch over to vapor. :thumbsup:

Make yourself at home and let us know if you have any questions.

Hi,
actually i own a pinnacle pro since 2015, and used it here and there,
but I knew i wasn't ready to make the little effort...
The smoking ritual seems to be the strongest addiction for me, vapcaps are useful here,
good pair with a session vape, i like it again sometimes, complementarity.

I'm really new to forums and not speaking english really well so i may make a few mistakes.:biggrin:

No worries. :wink:

Do you mix tobacco with your cannabis? That can make switching to vaping really difficult.

Yes, that how we do it here, far from the best i know.

I've prepared for that, not much nicotine addiction anymore.
But nicotine appart, there's a lot more poisons contributing to the hit when smoking mixed.
A good thing is, when i vape it disgust me from smoke for a few hours so I won't settle doing a bit of each.

It seems I'm on my way, but kind of hyperactive I tend to use brain and hands at the same time,
wich is really convenient with J's, you can take micro-breaks without totally stopping task or losing track.
Vapcaps can reproduce a bit of the feeling, i agree with most people on this.

But nicotine appart, there's a lot more poisons contributing to the hit when smoking mixed.
A good thing is, when i vape it disgust me from smoke for a few hours so I won't settle doing a bit of each.

Welcome and I think you will find that everybody here rather agrees with your view. LOL

@Kataoka welcome to the vaportrain. I gave up on my Pinnacle Pros a long time ago. A very defective portable vaporizer. Anyway a few years back it was. I haven’t checked lately. The company wouldn’t fix mine without me paying them $60. That’s when I decided to call BS. later down the line they were willing to fix them but I had lost all interest. I was very angry with the company because I had initicially bought 3 units. All three had melting plastic. I’m on a tangent I better stop now!!

I’m glad that we are getting quite a few new forum members. A very nice crowd here.:dancing:

@CarolKing I've been lucky with my pinnacle pro, still working ok but I didn't use it much.
Very plasticky and hot indeed, I never tried the concentrates maybe that's why it haven't melted by now.
At the time I did not want to buy a stem or bubbler to use it to the fullest, because the form factor was great and my main concern.
Sorry for your experiences with the pinnacle pro it was promising, but didn't hooked me neither.

@momofthegoons was one of the first of my MMJ friends I met online almost 4 years ago, so I'm *very* late to the Vapor Asylum party if I'm only just now finding my way here today. I can't believe she hasn't given me more crap about my absence, but I disappeared from other vaping/MMJ forums about 2 years ago, so it's nice to have a new home.

Some of you may know/remember me as @chippy_malone elsewhere on the internet, but now I am @TheModernDayNeanderthal for most anything cannabis related in my life.

I started looking for a vaporizer when we moved to a legal state shortly after my first spinal fusion surgery in 2014. Since then, I've had two more of these surgeries, and so my lower back is now a Frankenstein contraption built from titanium hardware and dead peoples bones. So it's MMJ for chronic pain and mental health for me from here on, which is why it's so important that I do it as safely and effectively as possible.

Because my medical conditions put an end to my old career aspirations, making me pretty much traditionally unemployable, I had to come up with something else I could do at home during the unpredictable hours that I feel good enough to do it. And so the literal silver lining to the trials of the past few years is that I've been able to follow a dream: to be a full time artisan/craftsman working for myself as a silversmith.

I mostly make custom sterling silver and turquoise jewelry, but have begun making some sterling silver dab tools and other vaping accessories for friends, and hope to expand in this area if there is interest/demand. I'll show off some of my work around here soon.

I like all sorts of gardening, walking in nature, science stuff, bird watching, petting mossy rocks and trees stumps as if they were pets, and everything about our new lives in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Happy to be here.

I can't believe she hasn't given me more crap about my absence, but I disappeared from other vaping/MMJ forums about 2 years ago, so it's nice to have a new home.
I 'm glad you finally found your way here. Welcome to the party. :biggrin:

I mostly make custom sterling silver and turquoise jewelry, but have begun making some sterling silver dab tools and other vaping accessories for friends, and hope to expand in this area if there is interest/demand. I'll show off some of my work around here soon.
I'm looking forward to that thread starting. I have one of TheModernDayNeanderthal's necklaces that I love. And HAD a dab tool that was my absolute favorite... until I somehow lost it. I was so glad to see you were planning on adding them to your line up. Can't wait to see what other tools you've been making as well.

You are also responsible for one of my other, newer, favorite past times... torching dandelions. :torching:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUrw-MKAt2p/?taken-by=momofthegoons

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back