Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Hello everyone! I'd like to welcome you on behalf of VapeFully.com. We're vaporizer supplier operating all over the EU and a proud sponsors of the VaporAsylum forum. But we're also a group of friends and true vaporiser enthusiasts dedicated to our work. We would be more than happy to discuss with you guys and share all our knowledge. You can rely on us when it comes to choosing the right device for one's needs. So if you have any questions regarding vapes and related stuff - hit me up! :-) We know them all inside out!

Have a great day everyone, peace!

I've been remiss in welcoming our two new sponsors... A huge thank you and welcome to @VapeFully and also to @VapoShop for coming aboard and sponsoring the asylum (along with @PuffItUp and @Dynavap ).

I'm looking forward to this next year here at the asylum. :biggrin:

Hey all, I'm a yank doing some traveling. Always looking for like minded vape enthusiasts. Looks like a nice forum you have here
Tell us something about yourself. Yank from where? Traveling to...?? Just being nosy! LOL

Hello everyone.

Some of you may already know me, most of you probably do not.

My name is Abe and I am a 30 year old married male with 2 kids who has gone thru 2 surgeries the last couple of years on my back. The latest one being the most crucial as I had a fusion in my cervical spine. I have been suffering from lower back and neck pains for most of my 20s and still experience pains till this day. I started smoking pot at the age of 17 after breaking my ankle. A friend offered me a bong hit. From there, I smoked blunts for 12 years!

I switched to vaporizing over a year ago. I started out by using the Xmax V2 Pro that was recommended to me by a great guy, Payton Penn. From there, my love and addiction to vaporizers grew. I enjoy vaporizing much more than combustion that is for sure. And I love the vaporizer community. I feel like we are all just one big happy family who love talking about vapes and herbs.

Anyways, i am sorry i did not join here any sooner. But I am happy to have found this place. It will take me a little bit to get used to navigating but I will navigate! And I will be active! Thank you for having me here and happy friday as well!

@abezthevap0r good to see you here! :biggrin: I know you from IG....

crazytown.jpg

Hello everyone.

Some of you may already know me, most of you probably do not.

My name is Abe and I am a 30 year old married male with 2 kids who has gone thru 2 surgeries the last couple of years on my back. The latest one being the most crucial as I had a fusion in my cervical spine. I have been suffering from lower back and neck pains for most of my 20s and still experience pains till this day. I started smoking pot at the age of 17 after breaking my ankle. A friend offered me a bong hit. From there, I smoked blunts for 12 years!

I switched to vaporizing over a year ago. I started out by using the Xmax V2 Pro that was recommended to me by a great guy, Payton Penn. From there, my love and addiction to vaporizers grew. I enjoy vaporizing much more than combustion that is for sure. And I love the vaporizer community. I feel like we are all just one big happy family who love talking about vapes and herbs.

Anyways, i am sorry i did not join here any sooner. But I am happy to have found this place. It will take me a little bit to get used to navigating but I will navigate! And I will be active! Thank you for having me here and happy friday as well!
Welcome 2 CIVILIZED CONSUMPTION!

Welcome & don't be scared?

Yeah i wanna know more @Vape Guy...
Like where you are and what i can arrest you for... ha.. just kidding..
Id say your pretty safe, we are all friends here...

G`day all,
Les from Australia, fairly new to vaping (about a year), non combuster since Sep last year and gave up tobacco at the same time.
my main hobbies are growing pot (hydro for near 25 years now) and vaping it.:thumbsup:

G`day all,
Les from Australia, fairly new to vaping (about a year), non combuster since Sep last year and gave up tobacco at the same time.
my main hobbies are growing pot (hydro for near 25 years now) and vaping it.:thumbsup:
Hi Les....welcome to the asylum. We all really, really, really do belong in one! hahaha

25 years of hydro growing!! Bet you have a lot you can contribute to the Grow Room subforum:

https://vaporasylum.com/forums/the-grow-room.109/

Welcome aboard.

my main hobbies are growing pot (hydro for near 25 years now)

I look forward to seeing you about..
Im sure i could learn a thing or two...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back