Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

I got an invite to this party by a lovely woman, then got another message which loosely read
'You need to go here and get signed up, RRRR'. Sound familiar.

‘Enter the Dragon’

I cant bring myself to eat my dog
I've entered a couple of Dragons and eaten a few dogs but that's by the by.

I started smoking a long time ago. Shitty hash in a pipe and then weed single skinners. You can keep your tobacco.
This led to trips to The Dam and an obsession with growing, the White weeds had just appeared. Then BHO.
Don't smoke and I don't grow any more.

I had a 4-5 year break, forced. Hair follicle test and threats from a previous Dragon. Bigger picture and an uncomfortable feeling when stoned made it an easy step away.

Came back into smoking and then a good friend introduced me to vaping.
The difference in the 'scene' is still something I'm coming to terms with, it's all gone Chicken Oriental.

I knew when I was a 'kid' MJ would play some part in my life and it's certainly is doing now.
Accessory Makers account on it's way.

Well done @Kellya86 you should be thankful to your folks for sticking by you, and well proud of yourself for turning your life around.

Thanks @momofthegoons and of course @Ed's TnT for the heads up.
Great times ahead for us all.

Since the water is good, i thought i would jump in and say "High!"

Been a user of the Miraculous Green for over 20 years now, wow time flies!
Switched over to vaporizing about 6 years ago and was blown away!
Weed actually has a taste?? And a flavor?? Not just a different ashtray taste!!
It was as if a whole new world opened up in front of me!!

Then i discovered my first vaporizer forum and all types of hell broke loose!
First i was so ill and that illness has turned into two very separate and distinctive diseases, namely V.A.S. and then G.A.S. ...:rofl2:
We all know how this story ends... Well it NEVER ends!!!:meparto:

I started this vaping journey with an NO2 and am now using some of the world's best vaporizers!
It's a good time to be alive!!

Let's get this forum rocking!!!

:volcano::hungry::cheeseburger::smoke:

The sacred weed has been in my life, all my life to varying degrees. There was no drug testing in my career but the intensity of the work limited my consumption to weekends and parties.

Once I retired no limits were placed on the frequency of use. I found the old joint method to be way way too harsh on my lungs. But thankfully I found the vaporizing method when a friend bought a Volcano in 2014. What an enlightenment that was! So then I bought a few vape pens that worked....badly. I bounced around until I found my beloved Vapcap and now I'm set; I am satisfied, delighted and baked all the time now.

I have no need for any other vape.... except maybe an @Ed's TnT Wood Scents and maybe some glass and.......

Y'all pretty much know me from elsewhere.
Been 'partaking' and occasionally growing a long long time.
As far as 'who' I am... read my custom title :cheers:

Well I certainly can't follow the introductions already posted so I'll just keep it brief! :biggrin:

Vaping exclusively since 2012. I have plenty of experience with both desktops and portables so I hope to occasionally be of use to a vape forum. And hopefully I will learn a thing or two from all you other longtime vapor folks. :headbang:

I vape purely for psychological reasons, and consider myself a mostly medical user, though also recreational, to some extent.

Convection only! :sisi3:

Oh, and there's one more thing you should know about me:

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more Cowbell!

Hi everybody! I just fell down this rabbit hole and found some awesome familiar faces...

Just a warning, there's a good chance I'm going to like it here, and an even bigger chance that I'm going to like your post.

Thanks for letting me dig in your garden @momofthegoons

Woot woot I'm here I figure like the rest of us, I have an addiction,

I'm Ed, I'm addicted to wood and can't help showing mine to anyone who will look!

Lol @phattpiggie rrrr so glad to see you made it, good times ahead!

So glad to see everyone else here also, @momofthegoons has had some tough days putting this place together for us, wasn't easy for her to by any means a lot of sacrifice alota good byes involved to. She closed a door that'd been home to her for a long time. She has had several days of wanting to pull her hair out, I even heard a few F bombs drop on a couple occasions but through all that she has worked her butt off to make this place be a great place for the rest of us. Wanna give a big shout out to @momofthegoons you're a hella woman and damn good friend, thank you so much for all you done, did, and do, I'm sure I speak for us all here when I say it, thanks!

I am a coma survivor with partial paralysis, spasticity, chronic Nausea and Pain.
I'm in for having to stay medicated 24/7 to function as I do.
Not looking for a reprieve.
I like it here on the Vapor Trail.
I have an addiction
I admit to the same.
I am addicted to helping others feel better using Mother Nature's Own.... Medical Marijuana, and all of it' constituents.
Have a blessed day at the asylum all!

I started smoking pot in '65. Now, I am 65...at least for a few more months. Doesn't seem possible. Always hoped I'd live long enough to see weed legal. As a patient with a medical recommendation letter, I have. It's not as I imagined it, but is much more fun. Never thought there'd be so many strains to choose from. I hope everyone who loves weed gets to this point, wherever they are.

A few years back, an on-line friend (nobody here would know him) mentioned he was vaporizing and liked it. In March, 2014, I got my first vaporizer (a portable) at a local vape shop. I had to suck really hard to get vapor and it gave me headaches but kept me from going back to smoking weed and the mouthpiece let me feel like I was hitting a too-tightly-rolled cigarette. I'd had to quit smoking them in 2010 due to lung cancer and surgery to remove my lower right lung lobe. Had a hard time with craving the oral thing long after physical addiction to nicotine was gone.

Someone I met at another forum while looking for advice on how to improve my experience with that first vaporizer recommended the herbalAire H2.2. I haven't used another vape since it arrived in August, 2014. Doubt I'll ever smoke again or get another brand of vaporizer. Am rarely far from an electric outlet and, if I am, can wait.

Anyhow, I use marijuana as an attitude adjuster: medical in the psychological sense. It improves my mood during good times, bad times, and on neutral days, too. Mostly vape alone at the computer. My husband (for 38 years) plans to retire at the end of next year and I look forward to him vaping with me...kinda like we smoked and partied together when young, but the senior version.

Many thanks to @momofthegoons for setting up this site. :thumbsup:

There aren't many people that I'm able to talk cannabis with. A forum is the perfect place to discuss our fav flower. I like talking about different vaporizers and techniques. I'm not a Facebook or twitter person.

I originally found a cannabis forum for knowledge but also found many friends, Finding others that use cannabis for pain and help with various diseases I no longer felt alone. I use cannabis recreationally too and have for a long time.

I've gone through some stressful times over the last few years and it's been a great diversion reading and having conversations with folks that I have a lot in common with. Sharing and giving support is what it's all about. Oh, and having fun too!

Wanted to find out what this place is all about. Looking wonderful so far @momofthegoons

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back