Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

SPACE CANDY = CIVILISED :biggrin:

il_fullxfull.364972011.jpg

Also, anyone remember this stuff?

76721745_02ded0bbdc_b.jpg

GSC and MUSIC to medicate!
I want those suckers!

Hello! I've only been vaping for about a year. My work horse is my arizer air that I named Wyatt Herb. I usually only smoke in social situations. Just taking things a day at a time. I can't wait to learn more not only about vaporizers but how they have helped people. I know mine has made me feel great. Vape on.

Hiya in there. I've been vaping for a couple years now, and can't find the doors.. Got interested in the technical aspects and ended up making my own controllers of sorts. I've been lurking around here and there for little bit after I stumbled upon this place recently :mental:

These padded walls feel like soft like concrete... What is this strange mist? Vaping is future.

Hiya in there. I've been vaping for a couple years now, and can't find the doors.. Got interested in the technical aspects and ended up making my own controllers of sorts. I've been lurking around here and there for little bit after I stumbled upon this place recently :mental:

These padded walls feel like soft like concrete... What is this strange mist? Vaping is future.
Welcome, mate. Glad to have you here in the Asylum.

Well I see I am fashionably late to the party as always! Fuck i can't ever get anywhere on time, specially when I am lost in all these clouds.

My squinty bloodshot eyes are seeing a lot of familiar friends and faces round this looney bin.

For those that haven't had the displeasure of meeting me I am a slightly deranged cannabis enthusiast who's suffering severely from VAS and WAS. It's so debilitating I find myself having to abstain from the evil temptress and siren song that emanates from sites such as this and the fellow sickened, enablers such as many of you are :lol: I have been using cannabis for over 15 years. Medically for 10 and vaporizing pretty exclusively for almost 7.

See you all down the rabbit hole!

Last edited:
I'm NorVape!

Smoked a lot, switched to vaping in 2013, due to health reasons. Knew nobody that vaped, and had to find all the info my self. Found FC. Haven't been active lately, du to real life. Logged onto FC and found a DM telling me about this place, and as some of you know, I LOVE discussing vapes haha.

See you guys around!

I can't remember every posting in this thread...

Retired military vet, on a shit ton of medications, had an extended hospital visit due to suspect allergic reaction ascribed to arthritis and pain meds. Retired military pain doc suggests trying cannabis, and 4 years later I'm off
Twenty Seven Medications
That number still makes me wonder why and how it all started. It's been a very foggy few years.

Ffwd to today, the last med was dropped 5 months ago, and so far so good. Pain is managed, as is everything else, with a medication I could, in theory, grow in a container in my own home, if I weren't worried about getting busted. Busted for dropping prescription meds and staying out of hospital. I'm such a criminal...

I swim everyday!
VAPING before swimming = CIVILIZED
Local city pools and Therapy pools only charge $2, and your caregiver is free.
Patty and I worked out in a pool daily, but Patty developed an allergy to Bromine, which is what they use
in all Local therapy pools.
There are private and YMCA pools that use chlorine, but they charge too much for us to go... so our swimming days are done for now!
You are most fortunate to have a pool!
You are an amazing success story and an inspiration to others Killick. And an incredible advocate for veterans. :heart:
Veterans need inspirational advocates!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back