Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Dabs and Slabs

Ice Crean Cake live resin... this is some of the most flavorful resin I've had yet. Smacks you with pine. Makes me wonder if they added some terps. But it vapes clean and packs quite the punch.

IMG_9658.JPG

Wedding Cake reminded me of apricot baby food, looks good enough to eat!
Some low pressure fast squish, too fast and had a little blow out on the bag so there are a few 'inclusions',
1670404842508.jpg

Even when it goes wrong it is still pretty good!

Got an oz of dogs bollocks for 475.. think i could get a qb for 900..
20221213_182249.jpg

Was a bit lazy and tried to press a 20g X 40mm puck instead of the normal 10g. I blew out the puck to 70mm and had to repack the mess to press again.
Still came out OK,
1672396736254.jpg

nastiest resin I've ever tasted lol... tastes like stale sweat socks.... But man does it pack a punch!
So that would be nasty nice then!
They look like nice jars...do you collect them or chuck em?

So that would be nasty nice then!
They look like nice jars...do you collect them or chuck em?
Lol... yes... nasty nice. :biggrin:

I used to keep them but they really start to pile up lol... so I just recycle them now. I have a few set aside that I use for rosin when I get it; rather than using silicone. I tend to like the ones with the dark glass best.

A quick squish, high temp, high pressure and 5 minutes total time between the plates.
Looks a bit dark in this pic,
1676885165081.jpg

This looks better,
1676885114572.jpg

I did a dispo run recently and chose the 'curbside service' because I was having a high pain day and it was shitty out. While I went for gummies, they were also having a 10 for $100 sale on a label of concentrates I like so..... The problem with curbside is that you don't get to see the product prior to purchase. And while this concentrate tastes good and does the job, it's probably a trim run rather than a nug run. And.... i'd like to know how the hell this classifies as a 'sugar.' :lol:

Animal Mintz - Hybrid Sugar

IMG_9881.JPG

Many many mega dabs.. have broken bones..
Pretty beat up all over..
20230226_134320.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back