Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Hello, everyone. Old retired guy from the Midwest. Long time grower, smoker, drinker.

Im late saying hello...
I have to ask, do you still smoke...???

Im late saying hello...
I have to ask, do you still smoke...???
Yep, recreationaly since early 70's. Thankfully I've never needed it medicinally.

Yep, recreationaly since early 70's. Thankfully I've never needed it medicinally.
Well there may be a few folk here who will try to persuade you to come on over to the vapor side. :lol: But we're happy to have you whether you vape or smoke. You might want to check out some of @Ed's TnT 's stuff in the The Yard. He makes some real nice dugouts and bats.

Well there may be a few folk here who will try to persuade you to come on over to the vapor side. :lol: But we're happy to have you whether you vape or smoke. You might want to check out some of @Ed's TnT 's stuff in the The Yard. He makes some real nice dugouts and bats.
Ah, I should have been more clear. For the past 10 years I have been vaping, prior to that it was just joints but started to get a little wheezy so... Now I'm using a Volcano and a Pax ver.1

Ah, I should have been more clear. For the past 10 years I have been vaping, prior to that it was just joints but started to get a little wheezy so... Now I'm using a Volcano and a Pax ver.1

Aahhhh it all makes sense now...

Hi All!

Just wanted to say a quick hello. A couple of you may know me and for those who don't I'm a 40ish bloke from the UK. I've partaken in the herb since the wee age of 13. I'm fairly new to vaporising, completely stopped smoking, mainly due to health reasons but glad I did as I'm loving it!

I have a lovely Mighty, a not so lovely (mediocre) Crater Delux (basically a Pax 2) and have access to a beautiful Ti S black wood. Thats officially the wife's but the best gifts are those I can use as well ;)

No ones told me why I'm in here yet, or maybe they did but the meds are just too good ;)

Anyway, hello all! I'm probably just going to read threads for a bit before I jump in just to get a proper feel for the place. Must say that I'm very impressed with the quality of the threads of the forum :D

Respect!

KC2K

No ones told me why I'm in here yet, or maybe they did but the meds are just too good ;)
Oh look! A new inmate..... er.... member! Good to have you aboard. :biggrin:
291869_561487657201960_2053366450_n.jpg

Oh look! A new inmate..... er.... member!

I think that's called a new 'fish'.....not like I have ever been in jail to know this, I want you to know (or at least believe! LOL)

Hey everyone! TypeISDesign here, habitual dabber and custom sand carver. :headbang:

I've been off combustion for probably close to five years now and have owned somewhere around 30 vaporizers during that time. As I have chronic pain and muscle spasms and my girlfriend gets daily chronic migraines, finding the best way to medicate has always been a project but thankfully we have all this wonderful technology!

I hope I can catch up with all the latest and greatest and hopefully help steer some people with my experience! :myday:

Hey everyone! TypeISDesign here, habitual dabber and custom sand carver. :headbang:

I've been off combustion for probably close to five years now and have owned somewhere around 30 vaporizers during that time. As I have chronic pain and muscle spasms and my girlfriend gets daily chronic migraines, finding the best way to medicate has always been a project but thankfully we have all this wonderful technology!

I hope I can catch up with all the latest and greatest and hopefully help steer some people with my experience! :myday:
Your WELCOMED here and love to hear about your experience?

Your WELCOMED here and love to hear about your experience?
Well some of you may recognize me from that other place under the name OGCook
Not really sure what to say about my experience, it hasn't been as long as many others, but I've dived deep into various aspects of the cannabis spectrum.
I've made oil and edibles, have a wide range of experience with various glass pieces, vapes, nails, ect, have done coldworking with various glass blowers, have worked on a national cannabis publication, was a MMJ Card Holder and was authorized to work with cannabis in Colorado while I lived there. Just kind of always diving in deep! :cheers:

Lmao ataxian.... you are forgiven! :biggrin: And if you are feeling uncivilized.... why it must be time to vape! :headbang:
I need to VAPORIZE now in order to be CIVILIZED!

GSC is my favorite ATM however I'm out?
I do have other's that are more STONEY and not MEDICINE, however I need CANNABIS to live so I will have a session now that my ESPRESSO is empty.

Which vaporizer to use?

1st world problem's!

MONDAY'S are 4 CANNABIS!
THC is GREAT!
CBD benefit's some!

Both R decent 4 me!

I know what to do?

5 vaporizer's 5 session's = CIVILIZED MONDAY

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back